The following five databases, which offer comfortable options for searching and sorting, contain information about African studies at Bayreuth University.
- The Participating Scholars database lists all universty teachers and other researchers who work together with the Institute of African Studies.
- The Visitors database gives an overview of all current, future and past visitors to the Institute of African Studies.
- The Publications database lists all publications produced within the framework of Africa-related research in Bayreuth.
- Another database contains a list of Africa-related Research Projects.
- There is also a database of Ph.D. and Habilitation Theses on Africa-related topics presented at the University of Bayreuth.